Homeowners insurance is a policy that provides protection against disasters and other issues that can hurt you financially. In most cases, this type of insurance is in the form of a package policy that covers the following:
- The structure of your home
- Your personal belongings
- Liability protection
- Additional living expenses should you be displaced from your home due to disaster
Coverage for these things varies depending on your policy. Typically, you can create a comprehensive policy with your insurance agent that provides adequate coverage in the areas you need it. Homeowners insurance ensures that you and your family will be safe from liability issues and property damage. Included in liability issues, typically, is injury or property damage that you or a member of your household causes to another person. Some policies will also include damage caused to other people by household pets. Your home is covered for damage caused by most disasters; however, floods, earthquakes, and normal wear and tear are excluded from homeowners plans. Supplemental policies can be purchased to cover floods and earthquakes.
For more information about homeowners insurance in Pennsylvania, contact Henderson Insurance Agency today! We can offer you numerous options for creating a customized and comprehensive homeowners insurance policy. Filling out our free quote form can also help us better understand your insurance needs.
If you rent your home, whether it is an apartment, house, condo, or duplex, a renters insurance policy will help protect your space and possessions. A renters policy protects you in unfortunate situations where you are effected by fire, theft, water damage, and other circumstances beyond your control.
Renters policies in Pennsylvania usually provide coverage for items and situations which include:
- Personal Property – like your furniture, electronics, and clothing.
- Personal Liability – in the event that someone is injured.
- Damage to Your Apartment – if the damage is caused by a covered loss.
You can’t rely on your landlord’s insurance to cover your valuables — rental property insurance covers the building structure but not your personal property. Whether you are at home or away, renters insurance can protect you from mishaps. Because it provides coverage for your own items, damages, and other people’s injuries, you can feel confident that you will be protected.
You may have questions regarding how much insurance you should purchase, or what a policy will actually cover. Our friendly agents are happy to walk you through your options, and provide you with renters coverage that you are comfortable with and confident in. Call Henderson Insurance Agency at 800-466-3820 today.
When looking to insure your Pennsylvania condominium, it is important to know your needs. That is just one of the many things we can help you with at Henderson Insurance Agency.
While speaking to one of our reputable agents, you can be assured that we will use our experience to determine your condo insurance needs, and craft a policy that is personalized just for you.
With one of our condominium insurance policies, you can receive many coverage options. A policy from Henderson Insurance Agency can be designed to include coverage for:
- Wallpaper and Carpeting
- Electrical Wiring
- Personal Possessions
- Liability Coverage
- And more!
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you are protected by your condo association. It is vitally important for anyone who lives in a condo to find out what your condo association’s insurance covers. Then call Henderson Insurance Agency and get personalized condominium insurance to cover the rest!
Did you know that floods aren’t covered in homeowners insurance policies in Pennsylvania? If you want financial protection against floods and the destruction they cause, you need a flood insurance policy from Henderson Insurance Agency.
With the right flood insurance, Pennsylvania home owners can protect property against damages caused by:
- Heavy Rain
- Storm Surges
- Lengthy Rainfalls
- Snow Melts
- Blocked Drainage Systems
- And More
Speak to an Henderson Insurance Agency agent today to get help determining which type of insurance you need for your property. Low or moderate risk properties will typically need a preferred risk flood insurance policy, while properties at a higher risk for floods need standard flood insurance from the National Flood Insurance Program.
Don’t wait until it is too late! Floods are considered the number one hazard in the U.S., but protecting against the damage they cause is simple. Speak to a representative from Henderson Insurance Agency today!
Dwelling Fire Insurance
At Henderson Insurance Agency, our dedicated agents make choosing Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Dwelling Fire Insurance easy. We analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear, understandable way while saving you time and money in the process. Henderson Insurance Agency makes it quick and easy to find the Dwelling Fire policy you need at the rate you deserve.
Dwelling Fire Insurance coverage can protect your Pennsylvania rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability. With Dwelling Fire Insurance through Henderson Insurance Agency, you can rent your property out with confidence.
- Dwelling Fire Insurance policies cover houses and structures that are NOT occupied by the owner
- A Homeowners insurance policy will NOT cover damages to a home that the policy holder is not living in
- Dwelling Fire Insurance Policies, covers all fixed structures, such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, counter tops, etc.
- Most Dwelling Fire Insurance policies DO NOT cover personal property because the policy holder is not an occupant of the home
- Dwelling fire policies can be written for other structures on the property such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses
- If a fire leaves your Rental Home Inhabitable, a Harrisburg Pennsylvania Dwelling Fire Insurance policy could cover up to a year’s rent for the vacancy
- Dwelling Fire policies cover houses and structures for the specific hazard listed. That is the why it is known as “Named Peril” coverage.
- Can be used to cover clean up after a loss, like after a natural disaster.
- Usually pays the actual cash value for a loss, but can be upgraded to replacement cost coverage.
- Dwelling Fire policies can be written for other structures on the property, such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses, etc…
Henderson Insurance Agency can provide you a Dwelling Fire Insurance Policy that is both affordable and reliable. For more information on Dwelling Fire Insurance contact Jenny Cook at 800-466-3820 ext. 12 or fill out our online form for your online Dwelling Fire Insurance Quote today.