Life insurance is considered the cornerstone of sound financial planning. A life insurance policy has multifaceted benefits that will protect you and your family from unexpected issues that arise in the future as well as provide potential financial benefits.
Life coverage can provide you with the following benefits:
- Replacement income for dependents – If you pass away, life insurance can replace your lost income to keep your family from financial ruin. For example, if you unexpectedly perish, leaving behind a spouse and young children, they will be monetarily supported through your life policy. This coverage will cover any financial obligations you have left behind.
- Pay final expenses – Life insurance can cover funeral and burial costs, as well as final medical expenses and debts you may have as a result of your death.
- Create an inheritance for your heirs – You can name your loved ones as beneficiaries on your life insurance policy to create an inheritance for them if you pass away.
- Make charitable contributions – You can name a charity the beneficiary of your life insurance policy. This contribution will be much larger than the cash equivalent donation.
- Create a source of savings and earnings – Some types of life insurance can be paid as cash value if the policy owner outlives the coverage term. As you pay your life insurance premiums, the payments will accrue interest over time. This cash benefit can be withdrawn or borrowed at the owner’s request.
Contact Henderson Insurance Agency to learn more about life insurance in Pennsylvania. Our agents will work with you to help you customize an insurance plan that will meet your needs.
Securing a health insurance policy will help protect you from financial devastation if you become sick or injured. Going without coverage will leave you vulnerable to greater problems and cost you more in the long-run. And most importantly, health coverage contributes to your well-being and the future of your most valuable asset – YOU!
At Henderson Insurance Agency, our health insurance can typically cover:
- Hospital expenses such as room, board, and other supplementary services provided in a hospital
- Surgeons fees and associated costs associated with surgical procedures
- Physicians expenses for routine check-ups and visits to a doctor’s office
- Laboratory expenses such as x-rays and various diagnostic lab tests
Additional coverage options that may be available:
- Prescription drugs
- Preventive care
- Mental health benefits
- Maternity care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Chiropractic coverage
The best health insurance plan for you is the one that offers the benefits you require. Henderson Insurance Agency works with various insurance carriers, allowing us to compare policies on your behalf to find the ideal plan for you. When you need medical coverage in Pennsylvania, we are your solution.
Let Henderson Insurance Agency help you find health coverage that will fit your life’s needs. Take a few minutes and fill out the simple form to receive a quote today!