It is easy for a car to get cluttered. You are busy, and you may not think of bringing that cup in when you get home. A car can get cluttered fast, so the best approach is to get it cleaned up and then have a plan for keeping it clean. While it does take a small amount of effort to keep a car uncluttered, there are advantages. Clutter can become a distraction while driving, and it can make your car lost its value faster as seats and floors get stained. Here are some tips on keeping clutter to a minimum from organizational experts.
- Throw away those cups or bottles. When you get gas, there is a trash can nearby. Dispose of whatever you can every time you stop your car. If you develop that habit, it will keep clutter down.
- Always empty your car when you get home. Make a habit of bringing everything in, especially trash.
- Create a trash container for your car. A plastic container can become a trash can, or you can just use a plastic bag to store things in. This will keep liquids from staining seats and floors as well.
- Use an envelope to store receipts and important papers. You can bring that inside the house once a week and file them appropriately. There are also apps to store gas receipts.
- Bring your own cup. Use a portable cup instead of buying a new one every time you get coffee or soda at a convenience store. You will usually get a discount for having your own container.
Keeping a clean car will make you less stressed and that could help your driving. Come and see the Henderson Insurance Agency for all your automotive insurance needs. Let our professionals find the best policy for you and your family.
With fall and winter fast approaching it makes sense that you may be having second thoughts about your home insurance policy. For those in the Harrisburg, PA area, Henderson Insurance Agency can answer all your pertinent insurance questions. Having the right insurance in place can make a world of difference when it comes to the overall protection of your home.
Winter is one of the busiest times when it comes to home insurance claims because of weather, snow, ice, and falling trees. The damage that can happen to a home during the winter months is vast and having the right insurance policy in place can make a huge difference.
The first thing you need to do in order to make sure your home is fully protected this fall is to take a look at your policy and see just what it covers. Knowing what your policy covers can help take a great deal of worry off the homeowner as the cold months of winter approach. You should make sure your policy covers replacement or repair of your roof, you may want to take out a separate policy on your furnace or heating system, and you may also want to check and see just what damage the policy covers in regards to your driveway or yard.
Your agent can help you review just what your policy covers and amend it accordingly. You may want to increase the amount of coverage you have during the winter months to compensate for the increased chances of a claim. You also need to make sure your fire policies are lined out as fire is another leading cause of claims during the winter months. Wood fireplaces, faulty heating, and furnaces that are on the fritz can cause fire easily.
For those living in the Harrisburg, PA area, contact Henderson Insurance Agency today for all your questions.